ENG104: English Language & Composition II
YOUR CLASS DOWNLOADS: CLICK HERE
READ THESE INSTRUCTIONS NOW!
- YOUR ASSIGNMENTS are on your SYLLABUS (with the exception of LIT115). To access your syllabus and textual readings, click the link “Your Class Downloads” located above. Save and read your syllabus before you begin your work. Use all of the resources with your class which may include an online book, videos, flash cards and study problems. If you have any issues with links, email the link with the class name and week it’s found so we can replace it. Also, for extra support go to the website and select “Homework Help” for online calculators, software and 24 hr class support number.
- COMPLETING WORK … FIRST, complete your assignments for each week on paper or computer – but all work must be transferred to your syllabus. Essays MUST be double spaced and size 12 Times New Roman black font. Always save your work. Always type final work unless it is a drawing. graph, image or complicated math computation - in those cases copy that scan or photo/image to your syllabus (keep photos/images small) with the rest of your responses. Add the work to your syllabus where requested is sections that read "Add Responses Here"
- SUBMITTING WORK: ALL work must be submitted via this website so that it is sent to the assigned evaluators. You must submit all 5 weeks at once by selecting "Student Services" and "Submit Work"- If you did not save your syllabus and it is no longer available, you must use the current one. Students with disabilities will receive an automatic modified grading scale but may also contact us for additional accommodations. All students must earn a "C" or better for credit and will have only TWO attempts at submitting - so do your best!
- MAILING WORK: You may also COPY your work and MAIL the originals with your syllabus to IOHS Central Office: PO BOX 759 Saint Helena Island, SC 29920 (Mailed work will not be returned).
- IMPORTANT: Check your syllabus to see if a final exam is required. All components of your course, including your final exam must be completed by the end of the 8th week from the time of your registration. YOU WILL NOT BE REMINDED NOR RECEIVE EXTRA TIME – your class will close after the allotted 8 weeks and you will not be issued a credit. If you have a medical emergency preventing you from completing your class, contact us online or by phone - go to "Homework Help" for the number.